If your kid draws a picture for their mother on Mother’s Day, she should be very happy and the scene is very warm and touching. Now let’s draw a tulip sketch as a Mother’s Day gift!
How to paint a tulip?
Materials: paper, watercolor pencils or crayons (pink, green, red)
Draw a tulip step by step:
1. Draw a big “U” with a pink watercolor pencil or crayon.
2. Draw a straight line from the right endpoint of the “U” shape to the left, which is labeled a for ease of explanation; then draw a straight line from the left endpoint of the “U” in the direction of the a line, which is labeled b; then draw a right angle from the midpoint of b to the right side, and the outline of the tulip flower is drawn.
3. Take a green watercolor pencil or crayon and draw a long straight line from the bottom of the tulip flower downward as the stem. Draw a sharp-edged oval on the left side of the stem as the leaf.
4. Then paint the tulip flowers pink and the stems and leaves green.
5. Last step, use a red watercolor pencil or crayon to trace the outline of the tulip’s flower again to give the petals a layered look, and a tulip sketch is complete.